Saints Peter and Paul Catholic School is a Christ-centered community focused on academic excellence and spiritual values. We instill in our students a commitment to learning and inspire them to become faith-filled members of society.
We recognize that parents are the primary educators of children, and we will work in tandem from PK through 6th grade to cultivate the body, mind and spirit of each child while promoting the gospel.
- in education the whole child academically, spiritually, socially, and emotionally.
- in guiding each child to reach his/her full potential.
- instilling Gospel values through our religious education program and mass attendance.
- every student should receive an outstanding education in a safe, loving environment.
- a Catholic education should be an affordable opportunity for all.
- technology should be integrated across the curriculum to enhance learning opportunities.
- our teachers are professionals who are constantly striving to improve their instructional practices.
- our community is a collaborative relationship between the parents, school, and Church.